Your Cart is empty
Carolina CA1620 Womens RALEIGH Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot - B
Brand : Carolina Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Carolina CA1620 Womens 6" RALEIGH Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot
A broad toe provides roomy comfort while the composite waterproof construction will keep you protected from the elements.
- Copper Crazy Horse Leather Upper
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Waterproof SCUBALINER™
- Removable AG7™ Polyurethane Footbed
- EVA Midsole
- Pillow Cushion™ Insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Size Chart
- Sizes: M:6-10,11 W:6-10,11
- SCUBALINER™: Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
- Composite Toe: A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- Electrical Hazard: Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 14,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Slip Resisting: Soles designed and constructed with materials to provide maximum resistency on slippery conditions.
- AG7™: Supreme quality polyurethane comfort system with enhanced arch support and patented moisture management system built right in!
- Pillow Cushion™: A thick layer of memory foam that wraps the foot in comfort. Combined with existing insole systems, it offers the ultimate in cushioned comfort.
Carolina Shoe company's reputation is famous for unmatched comfort, flawless performance and remarkable durability. They design and build footwear to accommodate those differences, using industry-specific designs and sophisticated construction techniques to combine carefully chosen materials with state-of-the-art, patented technologies.