Your Cart is empty
Twisted X MLGCW01 Mens Composite Toe Pull On Logger Boot Saddle Brown - 2.5
Brand : Twisted X
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Twisted X MLGCW01 Mens Composite Toe Pull On Logger Boot Saddle Brown
Twisted X MLGCW01 Mens Composite Toe Pull On Logger Boot Saddle Brown - The Men's 12" Pull-On Logger Boot is a handsome take, on a classic profile. Handcrafted with full-grain leather, along with a composite safety toe, this Pull-On Logger Boot makes an unforgettable statement about true comfort, style and safety in work footwear. Seamless waterproof lining, mixed with a double stitched storm welt, blends together a traditional Pull-On Logger Boot profile. The Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology, integrated into the footbed, provides all day cushion and support. The oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole enhances this boot to be an industry leader. Get all day comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- 12" shaft height.
- Full-grain leather vamp and shaft.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH.
- CellSole® footbeds, made from patent-pending cell comfort technology, respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort. CellSole® footbeds are antibacterial, moisture-wicking and removable.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Waterproof, breathable interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- Storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and traction.
- Color: Distressed Saddle (Brown)
- Style # MLGCW01
Twisted X® is dedicated to making better boots. We’ve spent a lot of time and energy in the design and development process. We’ve used newer technology, stronger and lighter weight components, new tanning processes, as well as newer and more consistent manufacturing techniques.
We’ve applied all this, and still we’re able to offer you traditional and authentic cowboy, western, and work boots. Our technology gives you more durable, stable, light weight, breathable, and comfortable boots. Our fit is consistent, throughout our line, due to the fact that all our lasts measurements are the same from ball to heel. Our insole boards have injected composite shanks with flex grooves, in the fore parts, for flexibility. This component is truly unique.
We’ve been involved in all phases of the boot industry for a long, long time and this is the best overall boot package we’ve ever been associated with; Twisted X® is a better boot. We’ll continue to search out the newest and best components available for your footwear demands.
The Twisted X® Bunch