Your Cart is empty
Twisted X MLCCW05 Mens Waterproof Composite Toe Lite Western Work Boot Brown - 6
Brand : Twisted X
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Twisted X MLCCW05 Mens Waterproof Composite Toe Lite Western Work Boot Brown
Twisted X MLCCW05 Mens Waterproof Composite Toe Lite Western Work Boot Brown - This Men's Waterproof 12" Composite Toe Lite Western Work Boot is handcrafted in traditional western boot profiles with signature full-grain leathers for a classic look. On the inside, they utilize an air-mesh lined shaft, waterproof foot lining, taped seams, and a Twisted X® molded footbed for additional comfort. These comfort features are paired with a double-stitched storm welt, full-length composite insole, a lightweight full-length compression-molded EVA midsole, and an oil/slip-resistant molded-rubber outsole to produce an industry leading work boot. Twisted X® Western Work Boots provide all the comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- Full-grain leather vamp and 12″ shaft.
- Wide Square Toe
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C MT EH.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Breathable waterproof interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- Taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Full-length composite XSD insole provides unrivaled support and stability beyond that of a traditional shank.
- Double stitched storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Full length compression-molded EVA midsole for added comfort and weight reduction.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and improved traction.
- Color: Dark Brown & Tan
- Style # MLCCW05
Twisted X® is dedicated to making better boots. We’ve spent a lot of time and energy in the design and development process. We’ve used newer technology, stronger and lighter weight components, new tanning processes, as well as newer and more consistent manufacturing techniques.
We’ve applied all this, and still we’re able to offer you traditional and authentic cowboy, western, and work boots. Our technology gives you more durable, stable, light weight, breathable, and comfortable boots. Our fit is consistent, throughout our line, due to the fact that all our lasts measurements are the same from ball to heel. Our insole boards have injected composite shanks with flex grooves, in the fore parts, for flexibility. This component is truly unique.
We’ve been involved in all phases of the boot industry for a long, long time and this is the best overall boot package we’ve ever been associated with; Twisted X® is a better boot. We’ll continue to search out the newest and best components available for your footwear demands.
The Twisted X® Bunch