Thorogood 804-3696 Mens Waterproof Moc Toe Boot Crazyhorse Brown
Thorogood 804-3696 Mens Waterproof Moc Toe Boot Crazyhorse Brown - njoy the classic, hard-working style of mid-century America in our re-issued 1957 boots. These boots are a smart look with your work uniform or your favorite weekend clothes. Sturdy Goodyear Storm Welt construction means worry-free wear for years and easy re-soling over the lifetime you’ll own these boots. The MaxWear90 outsole provides traction on slippery surfaces like mud and grass. A soft lining and waterproof, breathable membrane keep your feet dry, while the removable, memory foam footbed molds to your foot for maximum comfort. Classic styling for the modern man who appreciates quality workmanship.
- 6" Height
- Trail Crazyhorse, Full-Grain Leather
- X-Stream Waterproof™
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed
- Steel Toe
- Fiberglass Shank
- MAXWear90™ Slip Resisting Outsole
- Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
- Made In USA With USA And Globally Sourced Components
- 1957 Series
- Color: Crazyhorse Brown
- Style# 804-3696
Back in 1892, Wienbrenner Shoe Company started out as a cobbler building boots for "jobbing" trades. As the demand of safety footwear grew, so did the need for more specialized boots that catered to the needs of specific industries. The Thorogood brand was officially introduced in 1918 as a maker of work boots dedicated to particular occupations. Durable to down to the sole, Thorogood footwear strives to create products for those employed in the military, tactical and other labor-intensive fields. The boots offer lasting support with composite shanks and a two-density rubber outsole with integrated EVA impact pads. Thorogood's boots work just as hard as the people wearing them.
Shoe Use and Care
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a soft brush, then a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating. Blooming can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Do not soak. Let dry.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear oil or wax product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders, disinfectant sprays and cedar shoe trees. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.