Your Cart is empty
Thorogood 804-4204 Mens 8" American Heritage Work Boot Safety Toe - D
Brand : Thorogood
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Men's Thorogood 8" American Heritage Work Boot Safety Toe - 804-4204
MADE IN THE USA! Thorogood 8″ Steel Toe boots. A boot built with craftmanship, quality, and innovation.
- Upper: Black Walnut Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Comfort Weave
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Thorogood Dual Density Polyurethane Comfort Sole with 90° Heel
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe. “Triple Stitched” Vamp and Counter. “Solid Antique Brass” Hardware. Security Stitch “Ball to Ball” on Outsole. EH Rated. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard.
Made in the USA / Slip Resisting / Electrical Hazard / Safety Toe
Thorogood 8 Inches American Heritage
MADE IN THE USA! Thorogood 8" Steel Toe boots. A boot built with craftmanship, quality, and innovation.
The uppers are crafted with durable, black walnut badlands oil-tanned leathers and solid brass hardware. It has a removable dual density ultimate shock absorption footbed on a Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion Insole to provide additional support and pressure distribution than commercial insoles along with maximum forefoot protection.
This USA made boot has a fiberglass shank for foot support and stability. Goodyear storm welt construction adds durability and comfort.
Back in 1892, Wienbrenner Shoe Company started out as a cobbler building boots for “jobbing” trades. As the demand of safety footwear grew, so did the need for more specialized boots that catered to the needs of specific industries. The Thorogood brand was officially introduced in 1918 as a maker of work boots dedicated to particular occupations. Durable to down to the sole, Thorogood footwear strives to create products for those employed in the military, tactical and other labor-intensive fields. The boots offer lasting support with composite shanks and a two-density rubber outsole with integrated EVA impact pads. Thorogood’s boots work just as hard as the people wearing them.
Shoe Use and Care
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a soft brush, then a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating. Blooming can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Do not soak. Let dry.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear oil or wax product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders, disinfectant sprays and cedar shoe trees. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.