Your Cart is empty
Dickies 874FDN Mens Iconic Original Fit Flex Work Pants Dark Navy
Brand : Dickies
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Dickies 874FDN Mens Iconic Flex Work Pants Dark Navy
Dickies 874® FDN Men's Iconic Flex Work Pants Dark Navy
- Dickies most iconic work pant
- FLEX fabric for comfort & ease of movement
- Slightly tapered legs
- Sits comfortably at the waist
- Hook-and-eye closure
- Brass zipper
- Welt back pockets
- Signature long tunnel belt loops
- 8.2 oz. Mechanical Stretch Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Hook and eye closure
- Color: Dark Navy
- Style# 874FDN
Pants, Jeans & Bib Overalls
- Waist: Measurement is taken at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants). Tape should only be held snug, do not hold tape tight.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of the shoe or boot. For jeans, add one inch.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades. Hold tape level and firmly but not tight.
- NOTE: It is advisable to ask the person being measured how he or she wears their pants. Not everyone wears their pants or jeans the same length or height on their hips.
C.N. Williamson and E.E. "Colonel" Dickie began their business careers in the "vehicle and harness" business in Bryan, Texas. In 1918, they and a few friends established the U.S. Overall Company. Then, in 1922, C. Don Williamson joined with his father and cousin to buy 100% of the overall company on a one-third-each basis and renamed it Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company.
From its early years, Williamson-Dickie enjoyed steady growth which was slowed only by the Great Depression, and during World War II, the company produced millions of uniforms for the nation's armed forces. In converting to civilian production after the war, C. Don Williamson began a strategy of geographical expansion and established new production facilities, warehouses, and sales territories throughout the United States. In the late 1950s, Williamson-Dickie became an international company by expanding into the European market and the Middle Eastern market - where Texas oilmen introduced the Dickies brand to Middle Eastern oil fields.
Dickie Men's Original Work Pant, Mens Dickie Traditional Work Pants, Woker's Traditional Work Pants, Men Work Pants, heavy Duty Pants, Twill Pants, Twill Work Pant