Ariat 10034066 Kids Cattle Cate Western Boot Copper Penny
Ariat 10034066 Kids Cattle Cate Western Boot Copper Penny - Even cowgirls get the blooms. Featuring cute floral stitching, a tough outsole, and extra room for growing feet, this boot is built to ride and play in style.
- 4LR™ lightweight stabilizing shank for support
- Full-grain leather foot and upper
- Removable Wiggle Room™ insole provides up to a half size of extra room
- Durable and flexible TPR sole
- Two-row stitch pattern with decorative outline stitch and screen print
- Color: Copper Penny (Brown)
- Style # 10034066
Ariat is an American manufacturer of riding boots and other equipment and apparel intended for equestrians. Founded by Beth Cross and Pam Parker, Ariat International, Inc. sought to provide engineered western style boots for riding, work, and casual wear. Footwear engineers designed were hired by Beth and Pam to reexamine riding boot requirements, as classic English and Western riding boots were built in traditional ways using stacked leather which wears well but provides little cushioning. Shipping the first production boots in 1993, Ariat boots often take advantage of rubber pads and heels. Since its inception, Ariat has become a popular English riding boot brand, and the company has sponsored many equestrian events.