Ariat 10017420 Mens Workhog Wide Square Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots Bruin Brown
Ariat 10017420 Mens Workhog Wide Square Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots Bruin Brown - It's our classic WorkHog® to the core, in a new version that can stand up to challenging wet conditions. Waterproof construction and a composite safety toe keep feet dry and protected while tonal leather detailing complements this boot's hardworking performance.
Some Sizes Could Be Out Of Stock. Please Call Store For Availability 561-748-8801
- Non-Metallic Composite Safety Cap Protects Toes Against Falling And Heavy Rolling Objects
- ATS® Max Extra-Wide Shank For Maximum Support And Less Fatigue
- Waterproof PRO™ Construction With An Impermeable Barrier
- U-Turn® Entry System Allows Easier Entry For High Arches
- Lightweight EVA midsole For Shock Absorption
- Durable, Oil- And Slip-Resistant Duratread™ Sole
- Self-Cleaning, Non-Tracking Sole Tread Design
- 90° Heel
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Stability Chassis
- Waterproof Leather
- Mesh Lining
- Color: Bruin Brown
- Style # 10017420
Ariat International® is a premium performance footwear, apparel and accessories brand for equestrian sports and other outdoor activities, located in Union City, California. Ariat was founded by Beth Cross and Pam Parker in 1992.
Ariat promotes its products through sponsorship agreements with the world’s top riders, teams, and global events.
Ariat is the official footwear sponsor of Professional Bull Riding (the PBR), the fastest growing sport on US television. It is also a strong sport in Brazil, and is launching in China in 2016. Ariat is the official footwear, and apparel supplier of World Series of Team Roping (WSTR), the largest adult community of roping athletes, and the official footwear sponsor of National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA).
Ariat is the official footwear supplier of the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF), and a sponsor of the Winter Equestrian Festival, Central Park Horse Show, Tryon Park Equestrian Center, and Washington International Horse Shows.