Ariat 10012794 Kids Tombstone Western Boot Earth
Ariat 10012794 Kids Tombstone Western Boot Earth - A core performance boot with a little edge to it, and a true Texas feel.
Some Sizes Could Be Out Of Stock. Please Call Store For Availability 561-748-8801
- 4LR™ lightweight stabilizing shank for support
- Premium full-grain leather foot and upper
- Removable Wiggle Room™ insole provides up to a half size of extra room
- Durable and flexible TPR sole
- Four- or six-row stitch pattern
- Cross design stitch pattern on bug and wrinkle
- Sizes: Child (8-13.5) | Youth (1-6)
- Color: Earth (Brown) With Blue Shaft
- Style # 10012794
Ariat International® is a premium performance footwear, apparel and accessories brand for equestrian sports and other outdoor activities, located in Union City, California. Ariat was founded by Beth Cross and Pam Parker in 1992.
Ariat promotes its products through sponsorship agreements with the world’s top riders, teams, and global events.
Ariat is the official footwear sponsor of Professional Bull Riding (the PBR), the fastest growing sport on US television. It is also a strong sport in Brazil, and is launching in China in 2016. Ariat is the official footwear, and apparel supplier of World Series of Team Roping (WSTR), the largest adult community of roping athletes, and the official footwear sponsor of National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA).
Ariat is the official footwear supplier of the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF), and a sponsor of the Winter Equestrian Festival, Central Park Horse Show, Tryon Park Equestrian Center, and Washington International Horse Shows.