Your Cart is empty
Sperry STS90441 Womens Black Leopard Bahama Sparkle 2-Eye Boat Shoe
Brand : Sperry
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Women's Sperry Black Leopard Bahama Sparkle 2-Eye Boat Shoe STS90441
Sperry Black Leopard Bahama Sparkle 2-Eye Boat Shoe is part of the Bahama Series by Sperry Top-Siders. Everyone is going wild for the spot on Sparkle Bahama 2-Eye. The classic Bahama silhouette is featuring the hottest print of the season, Animal Print with a glittery twist!
- Vulcanized Construction with Secure Bond Between Upper and Outsole
- Premium Canvas on Upper
- 360° Lacing System with Rust Proof Eyelets for Secure Fit
- Removable PU Molded Footbed for Increased Light Weight Comfort and Integral Arch Support
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping for Ultimate Wet/Dry Traction
- Color: Black Leopard
- Sizes: M (5-10,11)
- Special Order Sizes: Usually ships in 4-6 Business Days
Our founder, Paul Sperry, was born into a family with a long sea-faring tradition. Paul grew up listening to his great-grandfather speak of wild adventures in the South Seas. These tales set the stage for young Paul’s inventive spirit, passion for sailing and curiosity for adventure.
The rough seas, a slippery deck and a struggle for sure footing almost cost Paul Sperry his life; and began his long and ambitious quest for a solution. One day in 1935, after watching his dog dart effortlessly across the ice on a cold Connecticut day, he was inspired to carve grooves – like those on his dog's paws – into the bottom of a rubber sole. In that moment of inspiration, the world's first boat shoe was born.
Every single member of the Cruising Club of America wrote to Mr. Sperry to request a pair of these remarkable new boat shoes. Nothing else kept sailors safe on deck.
During World War II, the US War Department named Sperry Top-Sider as one of the official shoes of the US Navy
The Kennedy family is photographed while on vacation, triggering a love affair with the active nautical life and classic American style. Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes and sneakers become established as an integral element of this iconic look.
The Official Preppy Handbook endorses the Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original as the footwear symbol of classic Prep style, marking a legacy of good taste.
Dennis Conner leads the America’s Cup Team that wins back the trophy for the United States in 1987. Sperry Top-Sider is the official shoe of the America’s Cup.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!