Your Cart is empty
Womens Durango Pink Ribbon Boots RD3557 Square Toe - B
Brand : Durango
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Women's Durango Pink Ribbon Boots RD3557 Square Toe
Rocky Brands Inc.®/Durango will donate $2 for each pair of Durango Women's Pink Western Boots (RD3557) sold, up to $35,000 annually, to the Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund.
Give Cancer the Boot – Durango® Women’s Pink Western Boot
- Tempered steel shank
- Double row welt stitch
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- Dual-density, translucent rubber graphic out-sole
- Distressed full-grain leather
- Contoured removable cushion insole
- Molded EVA mid-sole
- 10 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 14-inch calf circumference
- Sizes: M (6-10,11)
The American Cancer Society reported that an estimated 40,030 breast cancer deaths (39,620 women, 410 men) are expected in 2014. By you wearing these Durango boost, you can show your support for those who have been affected and create awareness about this disease.
These women's cowboy boots are dark brown and bright pink in full-grain leather. The pink shaft is adorned with embellishments and white stitching; the eye-catching hue reminds others that the color pink just might change the world. Each pull tab features a pink ribbon.
Durango made these pull-on boots comfortable, too. A contoured, removable footbed provides cushioning and ventilation. Additional comfort comes from the Cushion Flex insole and molded EVA midsole. A tempered steel shank gives supports your foot. Go ahead and plan to wear these boots all day!
The 10-inch boots have a double-row welt stitch, 1 1/2-inch Rocker heel and a square toe.
Don't overlook the cool soles of these women's boots. The dual-density rubber outsoles are translucent to display a pink ribbon graphic.
Make a difference in the world just by retail shopping!
In 1998, Stefanie Spielman was diagnosed with breast cancer at the young age of 30. At the time, her husband, Chris, was an NFL football player. Stefanie and Chris realized they could use their unique situation to do more, so they created the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research. Knowing treatment can create more than physical demands, they also started the Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund to provide assistance to breast cancer patients and their families who may be experiencing financial challenges associated with treatment. To learn more about these funds, please visit www.spielmanfund.com .
For 50 years, Durango has been crafting authentic western footwear inspired by the adventure and spirit of the Old West. Durango traces its roots all the way back to 1966, when original parent company Georgia Boot envisioned a western inspired collection to complement its line of work boots.
While Durango flourished as a western boot brand for the next 30 years, it also found a niche audience with motorcycle enthusiasts during the early 1990s.
By the mid-1990s, Durango began appearing in magazines and television with greater frequently thanks to the popularity of the brand in the urban and grunge music scenes. Further growth in traditional segments occurred when country music, line dancing, and western fashion had a strong resurgence.
An urban following on the I-95 corridor occurred in the late 1990s and early 2000s, and soon Durango could be found in any big city on the east coast. In 2002 Durango returned to its roots and renewed its focus on producing traditional western and farm & ranch footwear. After many years of strong sales, Durango was spun off from Georgia Boot, and it soon became the reference brand in the western lifestyle market that it remains today.
Durango continues to innovate in the work western market and its harness boot and fashion western styles have seen success in a growing number of retail channels. In 2004 Rocky Brands, Inc. purchased both Durango and Georgia Boot. The same commitment to delivering comfortable, premium quality footwear for men, women and kids remains a key focus for Durango.
Rocky Brands’ vision is to become a global leader in the footwear and apparel markets, and the company’s continued success is due in large part to the hard work of more than 300 capable and creative associates who are proud to call the scenic foothills of southeast Ohio home. These associates come together in the small, historic Nelsonville, Ohio community to manage and communicate with the company’s nearly 2,300 employees worldwide.
Deep rooted in the soul of country music with a long tradition of fashionable western lifestyle, Durango Boots are authentically Americana. Whether you are ready to work hard or play hard, you can kick up your heels and celebrate freedom. Durango….it’s not just a boot, it’s an attitude.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!