Your Cart is empty
Twisted X MXB0002 Mens Western Work Boot with CellStretch Black/Grey - 12
Brand : Twisted X
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Twisted X MXB0002 Mens Western Work Boot with CellStretch Black/Grey
This Men’s 12″ Western Work Boot with CellStretch® is handcrafted with DuraTWX® hybrid performance leather, accompanied by full-grain leather, in traditional western profiles. These work boots are the first to feature Twisted X’s patented CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take is backed by superior comfort. In addition, this improved construction reduces the weight of previous Twisted X Western Work boot styles by 15%. Stability and durability are essential to a quality work boot and these boots deliver! They combine a compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch® tech and a nylon/glass fiber shank for proper support. The outsole design has also been enhanced to achieve higher slip ratings needed in the work industry. Twisted X® Work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
Twisted X CellStretch® comfort Technology / Cowboy Comfort™
- 12″ shaft height.
- DuraTWX® hybrid performance leather paired with genuine full-grain leather upper.
- DuraTWX® hybrid performance leather is water resistant, breathable, anti-corrosive, and abrasion resistant.
- WS Toe
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Reinforced leather pull holes.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Double stitched storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology and a nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and improved traction.
Twisted X® is dedicated to making better boots. We’ve spent a lot of time and energy in the design and development process. We’ve used newer technology, stronger and lighter weight components, new tanning processes, as well as newer and more consistent manufacturing techniques.
We’ve applied all this, and still we’re able to offer you traditional and authentic cowboy, western, and work boots. Our technology gives you more durable, stable, light weight, breathable, and comfortable boots. Our fit is consistent, throughout our line, due to the fact that all our lasts measurements are the same from ball to heel. Our insole boards have injected composite shanks with flex grooves, in the fore parts, for flexibility. This component is truly unique.
We’ve been involved in all phases of the boot industry for a long, long time and this is the best overall boot package we’ve ever been associated with; Twisted X® is a better boot. We’ll continue to search out the newest and best components available for your footwear demands.
The Twisted X® Bunch