Your Cart is empty
Thorogood 414-4010 Youth Tucker Plain Toe LaceUp Boots Gladiator Tan
Brand : Thorogood
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Thorogood Youth Tucker Plain Toe LaceUp Boots Gladiator Tan 414-4010
Thorogood Youth Tucker Plain Toe LaceUp Boots Gladiator Tan 414-4010 features Durable, Goodyear Storm Welt Construction guarantees a sturdy, rugged construction.
- Soft full-grain leather upper comfortably forms to any foot
- Durable, Goodyear Storm Welt
- Construction guarantees a sturdy, rugged construction.
- Compression EVA footbed for added shock absorption.
- Color: Gladiator Tan
- Style# 4144010, 414 4010
Thorogood Children & Youth Tucker Plain Toe Lace-Up Boots – Gladiator Tan
Kid's Boot Sizing Chart
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
Back in 1892, Wienbrenner Shoe Company started out as a cobbler building boots for “jobbing” trades. As the demand of safety footwear grew, so did the need for more specialized boots that catered to the needs of specific industries. The Thorogood brand was officially introduced in 1918 as a maker of work boots dedicated to particular occupations. Durable to down to the sole, Thorogood footwear strives to create products for those employed in the military, tactical and other labor-intensive fields. The boots offer lasting support with composite shanks and a two-density rubber outsole with integrated EVA impact pads. Thorogood’s boots work just as hard as the people wearing them.
Shoe Use and Care
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a soft brush, then a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating. Blooming can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Do not soak. Let dry.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear oil or wax product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders, disinfectant sprays and cedar shoe trees. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
Thorogood Kid's Wellington Work Boots, Youths Ranch Boots, Kids Construction Boots, Children Heavy Duty Boot, Kids Thorogood Boots, Youth work boots, Youth trucker boots