Your Cart is empty
Brighton Onyx Zambia Bead & Coin Belt M40465
Brand : Leegin Leather Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Onyx Zambia Bead & Coin Belt M40465
Onyx Zambia Bead & Coin Belt M40465
Bold stitching combines with coin and bead embellishments, making this belt a stylish standout.
- Color: Brown
- Closure: Buckle
- Belt width: 1 1/4" - 1"
- Material: Leather
- Ornament Material: Silver plated
- Features: Belts run true to size
GUIDE: Your belt size should be 2 inches larger than your pant size/waist size. Example, if you wear a size 32" pants, you would order a size 34" belt.
The Brighton brand was founded by Jerry and Terri Kohl, who envisioned a different kind of company that would be built from the heart – focused on treating our customers and employees the way they love to be treated. We launched Brighton in 1991 with a single collection of belts. Over the years, it has evolved into an extensive line of stylish products that accessorize women from head to toe. You’ll find our products at over 180 Brighton Collectible stores and in over 4,000 fine specialty boutiques or online.
Our company prides itself on the “Brighton Difference,” which is rooted in the belief that the difference is in the details. Brighton is one of the few design houses where our own designers sketch each creation by hand and then follow the product from concept to fruition. It’s a traditional process that has been practiced for centuries – yet the accessories themselves are always fashion-relevant and timeless works of art.
Brighton’s philosophy is simple, yet it is intertwined in everything we do – from creating beautiful accessories with lasting quality to treating each customer as if they were the only customer. We believe in, and practice, making everyone feel as special as they truly are. We have a lot of heart at Brighton – and we’re a pretty passionate team. We hope you find our passion contagious…and follow your heart to Brighton.
leather belt, western cowboy belt, premium belt, Tony Lama belt, mens work belt, Tony Lama Men's western belts, fashion belt,rodeo belt,Brighton Belt
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!