Your Cart is empty
Old Gringo Womens Ziggy Rose Cowgirl Boots L1284-5
Brand : Old Gringo
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Old Gringo Womens Ziggy Rose Cowgirl Boots L1284-5
These Old Gringo Ziggy Rose Boots L1284-5 feature a flirty floral embroidered design on contrasting leather tones. 13" leather shaft. All-over contrasting leather bone overlay designs. Since 2000, Old Gringo has been focused on a single goal!, creating western wear that combines the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Beautiful designs and comfort are not accidents. They're the result of applying a contemporary flair for fashion to a time-honored handcrafted art. As they continue to pursue this goal, they strive to make the Old Gringo brand something that their customers feel embodies style and quality.
- Embroidered Designs along the Toe, Heel, and Shaft
- Upper: 13" Bone
- Vamp: Bone Brown
- Toe: J Toe | Heel: 1 3/4"
- Color: Bone *Leather Shades May Vary*
- Sizes: B (6-10,11)
- Size Chart
Since the year 2000, handcrafted leather boots have been Ernie Tarut ("the Old Gringo") and Yan Ferry's passion. The result of this collaboration combined Ernie Tarut's 30 years of leather manufacturing experience and Yan Ferry's 30 years of European design and boot making mastery under one roof creating footwear of superior and unique style and quality.It is from this passion that Old Gringo pushes the traditional western envelope with artisan handcrafted boots and outer wear that captures vintage charm and contemporary styles.
Old Gringo's domestic and international customer base consists of women and men who are fashion focused and career minded. They demand unique footwear and luxury leather goods that represent Vintage, Contemporary, Rock Star and European style.
100% of our boots are HANDCRAFTED in our own factory in Leon, Mexico. Currently the Old Gringo factory employs over 250 people and covers over 40,000 square feet.
Our distinctive style makes us a life style brand with a vast following unlike the average "cowboy boot" company. This distinctive style cultivates the cross pollination of fashion and western markets. "It is and always will be about making the right pair of boots. You know those boots you always turn to and never want to take off?" commented Tarut.
"Life's better wearing Old Gringo".
women's western boots , women's Old Gringo boots, cowgirl boots, ladies western boots, ladies snip toe boots, women's snip toe boots, pull on boots , women's leather boots
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!