Your Cart is empty
Non-Firing Old West Replica-M1873 Fast Draw - 22-1280L
Brand : Collector's Armoury, Ltd
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Non-Firing Old West Replica-M1873 Fast Draw
The M1873 Fast Draw Replica Pistol has realistic action that works just like the original. With this classic military collectible, you can 'Cock-It and Pull-It' - just like they did in the old days.
- Rotating Cylinder
- Length: 10.5"
- Weight: 2.2 Lbs.
- Color: Engraved Gold w/ Wood Grip
Cal.45 Peacemaker revolver 4,75", USA 1873
Revolver reproduction 4,75" made of metal and wood, with simulated mechanism of charge and firing and rotating drum.
The Peacemaker revolver, also known as Single Action Army (SAA), was designed by Samuel Colt in 1873 and it was manufactured with different lengths of cannon: the short, 4.75-inch version, the longer versions 5.5- and 7.5-inch, or The imposing 12-inch "BuntlineSpecial".
This weapon was initially used by the US Army. However, within a few years, most of the American citizens got one of these revolvers. The fact that it used ammunition of the same caliber as the Winchester M1873 rifle helped its popularization as a short weapon in the old North American West in the late nineteenth century.
Curiously, this revolver has received numerous nicknames. Apart of the mentioned Peacemaker, also it was known as Frontier or Widowmaker, in reference to the facility of this revolver to left widows among the wives of the time.
The film industry mythified the "Peacemaker" in the westerns of the 40s and 50s, and it was associated with big screen stars like John Wayne or Gary Cooper. Also Roosevelt had one with his initials engraved and George S. Patton used two.
Our company DENIX, located in Ciutadella de Menorca, started its activity in 1967. For more than half a century, the founding partners, José Carretero Febrer and Sebastián Llull Salom, took the initiative to manufacture high quality historical replica weapons. His experience and knowledge in imitation jewelry, a traditional sector in Menorca (Balearic Islands, Spain) were the origin of everything. Without his tenacity and illusion, it would not have been possible to grow his initial idea.
These values that survive today in the management of DENIX. And that the second family generation recognizes as signs of identity that allow us to compete in a highly mature and globalized sector.
It was in 1978 and coinciding with the transformation of DENIX into a limited company, when the production moves to the new factory built in the industrial area of Ciutadella de Menorca. One more step in the consolidation of DENIX, which preceded years of continuous growth and diversification. Expanding our catalog of historical weapon replicas, while DENIX reached new countries to more than 40 countries around the world.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!