Your Cart is empty
Mens Wolverine Guardian Composite-Toe Work Boot W02292 - B
Brand : Wolverine
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Wolverine Guardian Composite-Toe Work Boot W02292
Protect yourself from heavy jobsite hazards with this boot’s advanced Composite safety rated-toe. Full grain leather, the non-conductive, rugged boot has a slip-resistant Wolverine Rubber Lug sole and comfort cushioning.Protect yourself from heavy jobsite hazards with this boot’s advanced Composite safety rated-toe. Full grain leather, the non-conductive, rugged boot has a slip-resistant Wolverine Rubber Lug sole and comfort cushioning.
• Composite safety toe: rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
• Genuine full-grain leather
• CK mesh lining feels dry
• Removable full-cushion insole
• Dual density compression molded EVA foam midsole
• Safety on slippery surfaces from Wolverine Rubber Lug slip resistant outsole
• Cement construction
- Color: Brown
- Sizes: M (7-12,13,14) | EW (7-12,13)
- Size Chart
Electrical Hazard: Wolverine static dissipating (SD) boots and shoes have special outsoles and construction to help prevent the build-up of static electricity on uninsulated surfaces.
About Wolverine Company
Wolverine is one of the leaders in premium work and casual footwears, and a global lifestyle brand sold in nearly 100 countries around the world.
Founder and president G.A. Krause believed in the possibility of opportunity. He dreamed of owning a shoe company and tannery that employed his values of quality craftsmanship and incessant innovation. In 1883, he founded a small company with a handful of employees.
By 1901, Krause organized the Rogue River Electric Light and Power Company to bring power to Rockford, Michigan, allowing him and his sons to build and operate a shoe factory. By 1903, they were making 300 pairs of shoes a day. Krause was a true revolutionary, later selling shares of the company to its own employees, becoming one of the nation's first profit sharing plans.
In 1921, flush with success, the company took the name Wolverine Shoe and Tanning Corporation. Wolverine’s headquarters still remain in Rockford, Michigan today.
Today Wolverine honors its heritage with a collection of boots and shoes inspired by archival patterns that are crafted with great attention to detail using the same construction methods as the original. The Wolverine 1000 Mile Collection embodies the pillars of Wolverine’s heritage — comfort, durability, function and style.
Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known. With proprietary comfort technologies like Wolverine DuraShocks in more than 25 million pairs of boots around the world, Wolverine is the leader in premium work footwear.
Wolverine continues to push further and develop new innovative technologies designed for comfort and protection. Creating improved form, more function, and the world’s most comfortable boots.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!