Your Cart is empty
Thorogood 804-4367 Mens 6" Emperor Composite Toe Work Boot
Brand : Thorogood
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Thorogood 6" Emperor Composite Toe Work Boot 804-4367
Thorogood 6" Emperor Composite Toe Work Boot 804-4367
- Made in the USA
- Upper: Black Walnut Oil-Tanned Full-grain Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Fiberglass shank
- Dual-density polyurethane with 90 degree heel outsole
- Insole: Removable Compression Foam Footbed on Poron® Comfort Cushion Insole
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75/C/75,
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard.
- Slip Resisting / Electrical Hazard / Safety Toe
- 804 4367
Additional Sizes restocked 02/2021
The Emperor Safety Toe 6" by Thorogood gives your feet the royal treatment with its long-lasting durability, supportive comfort, and slip-resistant outsole keep your feet in top form. Composite toe work boot. Oiled tanned leather upper. Leather lining for a more comfortable fit and feel. Features an extra roomy "Emperor" safety toe. Goodyear storm welt construction provides long-lasting durability. Removable PU footbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion insole for excellent supportive comfort. Engineered composite shank offers excellent support and stability. 90° heel. Dual-density outsole offers superior slip resistance and long-lasting wear. ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH rated for steel toe and electrical hazard protection.
Back in 1892, Wienbrenner Shoe Company started out as a cobbler building boots for "jobbing" trades. As the demand of safety footwear grew, so did the need for more specialized boots that catered to the needs of specific industries. The Thorogood brand was officially introduced in 1918 as a maker of work boots dedicated to particular occupations. Durable to down to the sole, Thorogood footwear strives to create products for those employed in the military, tactical and other labor-intensive fields. The boots offer lasting support with composite shanks and a two-density rubber outsole with integrated EVA impact pads. Thorogood's boots work just as hard as the people wearing them.
Shoe Use and Care
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a soft brush, then a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating. Blooming can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Do not soak. Let dry.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear oil or wax product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders, disinfectant sprays and cedar shoe trees. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!