Your Cart is empty
Carolina CA1825 Mens 8" Steel Toe Lace-up Logger Work Boot - B
Brand : Carolina Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Men's 8" Carolina Steel Toe Logger Boot CA1825
These Men’s 8″ Carolina Logger-CA1825 are designed and created to be the most comfortable boots and shoes in work and safety. The quality of these amazing Carolina CA1825 8 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot is unbeatable.
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- Steel Safety Toe Cap
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Shank
- Welt Construction
- One Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
- Size Chart
- Sizes: D:7-12,13,14 / 2E:7-12,13,14
- Electrical Hazard: Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 14,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Steel Toe: Footwear that meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
Carolina Shoe company's reputation is famous for unmatched comfort, flawless performance and remarkable durability. They design and build footwear to accommodate those differences, using industry-specific designs and sophisticated construction techniques to combine carefully chosen materials with state-of-the-art, patented technologies.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!