Your Cart is empty
Mens 6" Georgia Giant Brown Work Boot G6274 - B
Brand : Georgia
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Georgia Giant Brown Work Boot G6274
These boots feature full-grain brown leather, a bumper guard (great for resisting abrasions) and a lace-up design that allows you to adjust the fit of the footwear for maximum comfort.
- Full-Grain Leather
- Non-Steel Toe
- Replaceable Goodyear Welt Construction
- High Performance Lining
- Steel Shank
- Mesh Covered Cushion Footbed
- EVA Midsole
- Oil-Resistant Polyurethane “Georgia Giant” Outsole
- Color: Soggy Brown
- Sizes: M (6.5-12,13,14,15) | W (7-12,13,14,15)
- Size Chart
The upper of these Georgia Giant work shoes features full-grain brown leather, a bumper guard (great for resisting abrasions) and a lace-up design that allows you to adjust the fit of the footwear for maximum comfort.
The interior of these Georgia work shoes is lined; this helps maintain the interior, helps keep your feet dry and it feels soft. A mesh-covered cushioned footbed provides comfort to your feet throughout the day.
These Georgia Giant shoes are been built with Goodyear® welt construction. This type of construction enhances the boot's strength and durability, allowing them to hold up better on the job. It also allows you to have the outsole repaired easily and inexpensively once it begins to wear down.
The steel shank gives you steady footing and supports your arches. The polyurethane-made Georgia Giant outsole is lightweight, supplies great cushioning and flexibility, and is resistant to chemicals and oil.
If you need a new pair of shoes for work or for casual wear, these 6-inch Georgia Giant work shoes (#G6274) are a great choice!
Georgia Boot's storied history begins in 1937. The Georgia Shoe Manufacturing Co., Inc. was founded in Atlanta, Ga., with the core objective of manufacturing dependable, low-priced work footwear.
Now an industry-leading brand, Georgia Boot has never wavered from that objective and continues to deliver quality footwear to consumers ranging from traditional work boots to industry-specific protective footwear and farm & ranch styles.
Georgia Boot was the first brand to deliver true comfort in work boots with the launch of Comfort Core technology, which introduced the comfort, resilience and energy return of athletic shoes to work boots.
Georgia Boot launched Georgia Giant, a tremendously successful work boot that crossed over into the casual market and remains popular over a decade later.
Georgia Boot is the manufacturer of the original Georgia Boot logger, which became a work and fashion footwear staple during the 1990s and continues to be a leading brand in this category.
Georgia Boot has always been America's Hardest Working Boot. Reliable, comfortable and built to last, Georgia Boot delivers the quality expected from America's hardest workers from coast to coast.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!