Your Cart is empty
Kerrits 40314 Womens Ice Fil Tech Shortsleeve Shirt White
Brand : Kerrits
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Kerrits Ice Fil Tech Shortsleeve Shirt 40314
Kerrits Ice Fil Tech Shortsleeve Shirt 40314
Decrease your temp, and increase your performance. Made with Ice Fil®, these feather-light tops work to cool you as you work your horse, delivering the highest level of comfort in a sporty flattering design. Mesh color block panels are placed along high heat zones for increased air flow and rapid cooling-evaporation technology. Kerrits Ice Fil® Tech Shortsleeve. Women's English Apparel, Women's Equestrian Shirt, Women's English T shirt
- Ice Fil® technology cools by reducing skin’s temp
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Feather-light and breathable
- 10" front zipper
- Sporty, feminine fit
- Machine wash; quick drying
- Color: White
- Made in The USA
Engineered to perform in high heat conditions with rapid cooling-evaporation technology.
Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
Kerrits Size Chart
At Kerrits one of our main goals is the integrity of our sizing, which means we strive to be consistent. If you are a size medium in our tops that means your bottoms will be a medium as well. Not only are we consistent with our sizing from product to product but from year to year. Enjoy your fit!
Please use the following Size Chart, Fit Advice and Fit Icons as simple guidelines and instructions on how to measure yourself to ensure the best Kerrits fit.
Womens sizing chart
Bust/chest: With arms relaxed down at side, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waisteline; keep your measuring tape comfortably loose.
Hips: Stand heels together. Keeping tape straight and parallel to floor, measure around fullest part.
Inseam: Measure inside length of your leg from top to bottom of ankle.
Kerrits’ roots reach back to 1986, to the most intimate type of womens activewear: bathing suits. Windsurfer Kerri Kent saw an opportunity to improve the fit and performance of swimsuits that didn’t stay put. With 50 dollars worth of fabric from the Jansen outlet store and the pursuit of designing more comfortable activewear for athletic women, she began making her own suits. Windsurfing friends stood for fitting after fitting. When the suits finally met quality standards, Kerri launched from her gear bag on the beach.
In 1991, The Oregonian wrote about Kerrits Activewear, followed by a piece in The New York Times. That story mentioned Kerri’s desire to make similar, sport-specific, flattering clothes for women who shared her other passion: horses. The CEO of Eisers, a leading equestrian company, read the article and asked her to design a line. With simple packs of carrot seeds as hangtags, Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel took root.
Today, the Kerrits team extends far beyond our Bingen, Washington headquarters to include our professional Team Riders, more than 1,000 Ambassadors and customers like you, who constantly provide the critical feedback that drives us to improve the fit and function of our products every single season.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!