Your Cart is empty
Justin WKL9984 Womens Gypsy Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot Aged Bark - B
Brand : Justin Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Justin WKL9984 Womens Gypsy Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot Aged Bark
The Justin Womens Gypsy Steel Toe Work Boot WKL9984 Aged Bark is an 11-inch tall Women's Justin Gypsy™ work boot with a steel toe that exceeds ASTM F2413-11, 175, C75 safety standards and has J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® insoles.
- Upper: 11" Aged Bark w/ Diamond Cut Pull Strap
- Foot: Aged Bark Steel Toe Waterproof
- Toe: Round Steel Toe
- Insole: J-Flex Flexible Comfort System®
- Outsole: Black Rubber
- Sizes: B (5-11)
- Electrical Hazard: For those working in environments where the chance of exposure to electrical currents is high, electrical hazard boots are the way to go. Our ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Waterproof: Waterproof boots are pretty much a necessity when your job calls for working outside in the rain, mud and muck. Our waterproof leathers make sure your feet stay dry no matter what the conditions.
- Steel Toe: When it comes to foot protection, nothing beats the effectiveness of steel toe boots. Whether you're working on a ranch, a construction site, or hundreds of other places, there are always risks of falling objects. Steel toe boots from Justin are the ideal solution for the working man and woman.
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System®: The patented J-Flex® Flexible Comfort System® helps make Justin Boots the most comfortable boots you’ll ever own. You won’t believe your feet when you feel the energy return generated by the leather-covered cushioned insole and triple density insole board. It will feel like we broke them in for you. J-Flex Flexible Comfort System Technology components vary by product category.
H.J. Justin started the Justin Boot Company more than 130 years ago with the promise to “uphold the standards and spirit of the True West”. Every pair of Justin Boots that we’ve made since 1879 is a salute to the spirit of independence, hard work and authenticity of the people who pull our boots on every day. Today, Justin is a recognized leader in Western and work footwear, with a variety of styles ranging from current fashion trends to high-tech safety features. Whether your prefer the classic profile of our Justin Bent Rail collection, the rugged durability of the J-Max workboot collection, the affordable comfort of the Stampede collection, or the whimsical fashion of our Justin Gypsy collection, you can count on Justin to provide authentic, quality Western and work footwear for every member of your family.