Your Cart is empty
Justin WK4675 Mens Stampede Waterproof Camo Work Boot Round Toe - D
Brand : Justin Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Justin WK4675 Mens Stampede Waterproof Camo Work Boot Round Toe
Sizes not in stock on back order until Mid of March
The Justin Men's Stampede Work Boot WK4675 Camo is an 11-inch tall men's work boot. It features a RealTree® camo upper that is paired with a polished brown leather vamp and collar and features a waterproof exterior for added protection when up against the outdoor elements. The J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® insole cushions and supports your foot making even the toughest job just a little easier. The Justin Men's Stampede Work Boot WK4675 Camo comes in an array of sizes for D and EE widths that runs from size 6 to size 14, including half sizes.
- Upper: 11" 900 Denier Nylon Realtree® HD
- Foot: Rugged Tan Cowhide
- Toe: Soft
- Insole: J-Flex Flexible Comfort System®
- Outsole: Stampede™ Rubber & EVA Combination
- Features: Non-Metallic, Electrical Hazard Rated, Waterproof
- Shank: Nylon
- Sizes: D (6-12,13,14) | EE (6-12,13,14)
- Electrical Hazard: For those working in environments where the chance of exposure to electrical currents is high, electrical hazard boots are the way to go. Our ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Waterproof: Waterproof boots are pretty much a necessity when your job calls for working outside in the rain, mud and muck. Our waterproof leathers make sure your feet stay dry no matter what the conditions.
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System®: The patented J-Flex® Flexible Comfort System® helps make Justin Boots the most comfortable boots you’ll ever own. You won’t believe your feet when you feel the energy return generated by the leather-covered cushioned insole and triple density insole board. It will feel like we broke them in for you. J-Flex Flexible Comfort System Technology components vary by product category.
- Non-Metallic: Non-Metallic styles feature nylon or fiberglass shanks. Safety toes are lightweight metal free composite that do not conduct heat or cold. Uppers are designed to reduce marking or scratching of work surfaces. These boots will not activate screening devices in high security work environments.
H.J. Justin started the Justin Boot Company more than 130 years ago with the promise to “uphold the standards and spirit of the True West”. Every pair of Justin Boots that we’ve made since 1879 is a salute to the spirit of independence, hard work and authenticity of the people who pull our boots on every day. Today, Justin is a recognized leader in Western and work footwear, with a variety of styles ranging from current fashion trends to high-tech safety features. Whether your prefer the classic profile of our Justin Bent Rail collection, the rugged durability of the J-Max workboot collection, the affordable comfort of the Stampede collection, or the whimsical fashion of our Justin Gypsy collection, you can count on Justin to provide authentic, quality Western and work footwear for every member of your family.