Your Cart is empty
Justin WK4661 Mens Stampede Steel Toe Work Boot Sawdust
Brand : Justin Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Justin WK4661 Mens Stampede Steel Toe Work Boot Sawdust
The Justin Mens Stampede Steel Toe Work Boot WK4661 Sawdust is an 11-inch tall men's work boot. It features bone white leather upper which is accented by a pastel yellow and green-toned stitch pattern and the golden brown perforated saddle vamp and is slightly distressed giving this boot a vintage feel. This boot features a steel toe that provides protection and impact absorption when working in at-risk areas while the J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® insole adds cushion and support. This boot has the Stampede™ rubber and EVA combination outsole with resistance to abrasion, chips, slipping, and marking which allows you to comfortably work on any surface. The Justin Mens Stampede Steel Toe Work Boot WK4661 Sawdust comes in an array of sizes for D and EE widths that runs from size 6 to size 14, including half sizes.
- Electrical Hazard: For those working in environments where the chance of exposure to electrical currents is high, electrical hazard boots are the way to go. Our ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System®: The patented J-Flex® Flexible Comfort System® helps make Justin Boots the most comfortable boots you’ll ever own. You won’t believe your feet when you feel the energy return generated by the leather-covered cushioned insole and triple density insole board. It will feel like we broke them in for you. J-Flex Flexible Comfort System Technology components vary by product category.
- Steel Toe: When it comes to foot protection, nothing beats the effectiveness of steel toe boots. Whether you're working on a ranch, a construction site, or hundreds of other places, there are always risks of falling objects. Steel toe boots from Justin are the ideal solution for the working man and woman.
About Justin Boots
H.J. Justin started the Justin Boot Company more than 130 years ago with the promise to “uphold the standards and spirit of the True West”. Every pair of Justin Boots that we’ve made since 1879 is a salute to the spirit of independence, hard work and authenticity of the people who pull our boots on every day. Today, Justin is a recognized leader in Western and work footwear, with a variety of styles ranging from current fashion trends to high-tech safety features. Whether your prefer the classic profile of our Justin Bent Rail collection, the rugged durability of the J-Max workboot collection, the affordable comfort of the Stampede collection, or the whimsical fashion of our Justin Gypsy collection, you can count on Justin to provide authentic, quality Western and work footwear for every member of your family.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!