Your Cart is empty
Justin JF0242PLNS Mens 2X Plains Premium Felt Hat Brown
Brand : Milano Hat Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Justin JF0242PLNS Mens 2X Plains Premium Felt Hat Brown
Justin by Milano JF0242PLNS 2X Plains Premium Felt Hat Brown
This Justin Felt Hat features a braided hat band matching the color of the hat
- Color: Brown
- Material: Premium Wool
- Brim/Flg: 4" /29
- Sizes: 6 5/8 - 7 5/8
-Justin brand dates back to more than 130 years ago
-Brand is known as icon of western culture
In 1990, Milano Hat Company acquired Justin Hats, a well-known name within the hat industry. Its parent company, Justin Boots, was founded by Herman J. Justin over 100 years ago. Over these years, Justin Boots became the icon of the western culture. Continuing its legacy under Justin Hats, Milano Hat Company began handcrafting authentic western straw hats.
The company then went on to expand the collection, introducing hats made of premium wool and fur felt. Today, Justin Hats, with the addition of Bent Rail under its banner, has become widely recognized in the market much like Justin Boots.
Meaning of X marking :
Historically, X markings were only used in felt hats, and essentially indicated a manufacturer's opinion of the blend of fur used in forming the hat bodies. The more wild fur is included in the fur blend used to make the body, the higher the X marking for that hat. Generally speaking 2X was the lowest and 100X was the highest.
Since there is no industry standard for X quality markings, the assignment of X markings is very subjective. You can't compare a Milano Hat with any other hat on the basis of the X mark alone. At Milano Hat Company, we consider the type and width of the fiber, as well as the trim package, in assigning our straw hat X markings.
On our felt hats, our X markings are determined by the various fur blends we use to make the raw body and also the trim packaged used to finish the hat.
Wool : There are several kinds of felt hats that we make at Milano Hat Company. We manufacture fur felt, wool felt and blends of both. Our felt bodies are made to our specifications using various blends of tame and wild hare, tame rabbit and beaver fur as well as wool blends.
Crown : The crown is the top part of the hat that goes over your head. The crown of a hat is typically creased to a particular shape when it is made. Years ago, most hats were delivered to the retailer with an "open" (un-creased) crown, thereby permitting the retail hat salesman the opportunity to shape the hat to the customer's liking. Over the years, changes in the industry and the demands of production have resulted in today's practice of creasing hats as part of the production process.
At Milano Hat Company, we offer several different crown shapes. The most popular for western hats is the "cattleman" crease. The most popular for dress hats is the "pinch front". Aside from these shapes, we also offer other popular creases.
Flange : The flange is the particular shape given to the brim. Like the crown, there are several variations of a common brim shape.
Felt Hat : To keep the hat clean, we recommend using a soft bristle brush in the direction of the fur. To avoid stains from perspiration, we recommend periodically wiping the perspiration from the leather band. If the hat loses its shape due to exposure to heat or wter, let it dry upside down and then reshape it with steam.
Straw Hat To keep the hat clean, wipe off the dirt with a damp cloth. To avoid stains from perspiration, we recommend periodically wiping the perspiration from the leather band. Try to avoid exposure to high heat (for example, leaving the hat in a vehicle for long periods of time during summer) as this will dry out the sweatband.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!