Your Cart is empty
Justin 760 Mens 8" Lacer Original Work Boots Conductor Brown
Brand : Justin Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Justin 760 Mens 8" Lacer Original Work Boots Aged Bark
Justin 760 Mens 8" Lacer Original Work Boots Aged Bark is built for hard work. The golden brown exterior is crafted from quality leather for durability and extended wear. Its Double Comfort System utilizes revolutionary new orthotic inserts working directly with the Orthotic Texon/Poron insole to create maximum comfort on and off the job. The durable polyurethane slip resisting out sole meets ASTM F2892-11 for electrical hazard safety footwear standards. This style is proudly Made in the USA with global parts.
- Aged Bark Leather Upper
- Lace-up style
- Technical mesh lining
- Soft Round Toe
- Double Comfort System
- Justin Jel® removable Orthotic inserts
- Polyurethane rubber outsole
- Oil- and slip-resistant
- EH (Electrical Hazard) ASTM F2892-11
- Proudly handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Color: Conductor Brown
- Style #: 760
- Handcrafted in the USA: Justin Workboots began in America and remains in America, with a proud heritage built on authenticity and excellence. Our commitment to country and quality means we provide a wide selection of styles still handcrafted right here in the USA. With four U.S. factories, Justin is the largest domestic manufacturer of footwear in the country.
- Electrical Hazard: For those working in environments where the chance of exposure to electrical currents is high, electrical hazard boots are the way to go. Our ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Double Comfort®: The J-Max® Double Comfort System® is our classic Double Comfort® System, packed with new technology - our J-Max® removable orthotic insert with Justin Jel® technology and mesh spacer footbed cover that provides extra comfort and a healthy environment for the foot.
H.J. Justin started the Justin Boot Company more than 130 years ago with the promise to “uphold the standards and spirit of the True West”. Every pair of Justin Boots that we’ve made since 1879 is a salute to the spirit of independence, hard work and authenticity of the people who pull our boots on every day. Today, Justin is a recognized leader in Western and work footwear, with a variety of styles ranging from current fashion trends to high-tech safety features. Whether your prefer the classic profile of our Justin Bent Rail collection, the rugged durability of the J-Max workboot collection, the affordable comfort of the Stampede collection, or the whimsical fashion of our Justin Gypsy collection, you can count on Justin to provide authentic, quality Western and work footwear for every member of your family.