Your Cart is empty
Justin 4440 Mens J-Max Pull On Work Boot Tan Gaucho - D
Brand : Justin Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Justin 4440 Mens J-Max Pull On Work Boot Tan Gaucho - (DISCONTINUED)
The Justin Mens J-Max Pull On Work Boot 4440 Tan Gaucho is an 11-inch tall J-Max® men's pull-on work boot. It features a golden brown leather exterior crafted for durability that's slightly distressed to give a lived-in look and its deep scallop collar is a subtle detail that sets this boot apart. It's built for comfort with the J-Max® Double Comfort System® that utilizes a mesh spacer foot bed cover that provides extra comfort and a healthy environment for the foot and the J-Max® removable orthotic inserts with J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® with Justin Jel® offers a multi-density polyurethane foot bed including low-density foam to cushion initial impact and provide energy return as you walk. The encapsulated air cells to virtually eliminate compression set so the bounce of cushioned energy return is present for the life of the boot strategically placed polyurethane gel pads in the heel arch and ball area to reduce muscle fatigue for unparalleled comfort. This boot also features the Dri-Lex® cooling system that pulls moisture. The Justin Mens J-Max Pull On Work Boot 4440 Tan Gaucho comes in an array of sizes for B, D, and EE widths that runs from size 6 to size 15, including half sizes.
- Upper: 11" Rugged Tan Gaucho w/ Deep Scallop
- Foot: Rugged Tan Gaucho
- Toe: Soft
- Insole: J-Max® Double Comfort® System w/ J-Flex® & Justin Jel® Removable Orthotic
- Outsole: J-Max® Polyurethane w/ Elastomer Heel & Forepart Pads
- Features: Electrical Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant
- Shank: Injected TPU
- Sizes: B (9-12, 13) | D (6-12,13,14,15) | EE (6-12,13,14,15)
- Handcrafted in the USA: Justin Workboots began in America and remains in America, with a proud heritage built on authenticity and excellence. Our commitment to country and quality means we provide a wide selection of styles still handcrafted right here in the USA. With four U.S. factories, Justin is the largest domestic manufacturer of footwear in the country.
- Electrical Hazard: For those working in environments where the chance of exposure to electrical currents is high, electrical hazard boots are the way to go. Our ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- J-Max® Double Comfort®: The J-Max® Double Comfort System® is our classic Double Comfort® System, packed with new technology - our J-Max® removable orthotic insert with Justin Jel® technology and mesh spacer footbed cover that provides extra comfort and a healthy environment for the foot.
- Dri-Lex®: The Dri-Lex® cooling system uses Hydrofil® Nylon to pull moisture from the inside of the shoe, leaving the insole dry and cool against the skin. Dri-Lex® is quick-drying and resists odor and mildew.
Justin Jel® Comfort:
- Multi-density polyurethane footbed including low-density foam to cushion initial impact and provide energy return as you walk
- Encapsulated air cells to virtually eliminate compression set so the bounce of cushioned energy return is present for the life of the boot
- Strategically placed polyurethane gel pads in the heel arch and ball areas
- Reduces muscle fatigue Shock absorbing to reduce skeletal impact stress
- Unparalleled comfort
H.J. Justin started the Justin Boot Company more than 130 years ago with the promise to “uphold the standards and spirit of the True West”. Every pair of Justin Boots that we’ve made since 1879 is a salute to the spirit of independence, hard work and authenticity of the people who pull our boots on every day. Today, Justin is a recognized leader in Western and work footwear, with a variety of styles ranging from current fashion trends to high-tech safety features. Whether your prefer the classic profile of our Justin Bent Rail collection, the rugged durability of the J-Max workboot collection, the affordable comfort of the Stampede collection, or the whimsical fashion of our Justin Gypsy collection, you can count on Justin to provide authentic, quality Western and work footwear for every member of your family.