Your Cart is empty
Ford Built Tough Belt Buckle JD-054 - D
Brand : Western Express
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Ford Built Tough Belt Buckle
This Western Express belt buckle features the Iconic Built Ford Tough Logo
- Built Ford Tough Logo
- Width: 3 1/4"
- Height: 2 1/4"
- Pewter Alloy Base
- Byke Enamel
SpecCast was founded in 1974 in Rockford, Illinois for the purpose of producing die cast belt buckles. While under the original management, the product line expanded slightly to include desk and trophy-type items. During the first three years in business, SpecCast employed up to ten people.
The late ´70s and early ´80s brought gradual improvements and expansions of process and product to SpecCast. The practice of investing greater amounts of time at the front-end of a project by creating precision molds which require little re-work increased sales and profits. Some of the bigger customers at the time were IH, Northrup King and John Deere. The product line included belt buckles, lapel pins, key chains, statues and replicas.
In 1986, the current owner of SpecCast, Dave Bell, purchased the business. Within a year, the company was moved from Rockford to Dyersville. Dave Bell´s thirteen years of employment within the die-cast collectible industry provided a broad and valuable base of experience for developing all areas of SpecCast.
The company is focused on diversifying products within existing product lines and pursuing new product categories that fit with existing distribution channels. SpecCast now releases collectible farm toy replicas, tractor-trailers, cars and polyresin products. The three market areas currently include agriculture (OEM products), retail and custom imprint (promotional and premium). Licensing has been obtained from such companies as John Deere, Case IH, AGCO, Ford and Chevy to name a few.
As time goes on, look for many more new and exciting products from SpecCast.
Handcrafted matter : Folks say the devil is in the details. This is detailed work. Every handcrafted buckle is a unique piece of art. When you buy a handcrafted buckle, you buy it to make a statement.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!