Your Cart is empty
Dickies 874KH Mens Original Traditional Work Pants Khaki (D)
Brand : Dickies
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Dickies Mens Original Traditional Work Pants 874KH
- Sits comfortably at waist with slightly tapered legs
- Wrinkle-resistant twill with built-in stain release
- Our toughest, most popular work pant
- Easy care stain release
- Plain Front Twill Pants
- Permanent crease (not on washed colors)
- Distinctive, longer tunnel belt loops
- Welt back pockets
- Ratcheting brass zipper
- Hook and eye closure
- Color: Khaki
Dickies Mens Original Traditional Work Pants 874KH - Get more for your money from this comfortable, good-looking utility pant. It's built of sturdy fabric for hard wear and easy care. The flattering flat front looks sharp wherever work takes you--field to the office, back shop to the back yard. Tradesmen swear by the 874's comfort and durability; office guys praise the look, fit, quality, and price. The 874 is comprised of Heavyweight 8.5 oz. twill of easy-care and 65% polyester/35% cotton. The pant comes in a wide choice of fade-resistant colors with a 26" to 72" waist sizing variance.
Pants, Jeans & Bib Overalls
- Waist: Measurement is taken at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants). Tape should only be held snug, do not hold tape tight.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of the shoe or boot. For jeans, add one inch.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades. Hold tape level and firmly but not tight.
- NOTE: It is advisable to ask the person being measured how he or she wears their pants. Not everyone wears their pants or jeans the same length or height on their hips.
Dickies Men's Original 874 Work Pant
C.N. Williamson and E.E. "Colonel" Dickie began their business careers in the "vehicle and harness" business in Bryan, Texas. In 1918, they and a few friends established the U.S. Overall Company. Then, in 1922, C. Don Williamson joined with his father and cousin to buy 100% of the overall company on a one-third-each basis and renamed it Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company.
From its early years, Williamson-Dickie enjoyed steady growth which was slowed only by the Great Depression, and during World War II, the company produced millions of uniforms for the nation's armed forces. In converting to civilian production after the war, C. Don Williamson began a strategy of geographical expansion and established new production facilities, warehouses, and sales territories throughout the United States. In the late 1950s, Williamson-Dickie became an international company by expanding into the European market and the Middle Eastern market - where Texas oilmen introduced the Dickies brand to Middle Eastern oil fields.
Dickie Men's Original Work Pant, Mens Dickie Traditional Work Pants, Woker's Traditional Work Pants, Men Work Pants, heavy Duty Pants, Twill Pants, Twill Work Pant
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!