Your Cart is empty
Dickies 874BK Mens Original Traditional Work Pants Black
Brand : Dickies
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Dickies Mens Original Traditional Work Pants 874BK
Dickies 874BK Men's Original Traditional Work Pants Black
- Sits comfortably at waist with slightly tapered legs
- Wrinkle-resistant twill with built-in stain release
- Our toughest, most popular work pant
- Easy care stain release
- Permanent crease (not on washed colors)
- Distinctive, longer tunnel belt loops
- Welt back pockets
- Ratcheting brass zipper
- Hook and eye closure
- Color: Black
Dickies Mens Original Traditional Work Pants 874BK - Get more for your money from this comfortable, good-looking utility pant. It's built of sturdy fabric for hard wear and easy care. The flattering flat front looks sharp wherever work takes you--field to the office, back shop to the back yard. Tradesmen swear by the 874's comfort and durability; office guys praise the look, fit, quality, and price. The 874 is comprised of Heavyweight 8.5 oz. twill of easy-care and 65% polyester/35% cotton. The pant comes in a wide choice of fade-resistant colors with a 26" to 72" waist sizing variance.
Pants, Jeans & Bib Overalls
- Waist: Measurement is taken at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants). Tape should only be held snug, do not hold tape tight.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of the shoe or boot. For jeans, add one inch.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades. Hold tape level and firmly but not tight.
- NOTE: It is advisable to ask the person being measured how he or she wears their pants. Not everyone wears their pants or jeans the same length or height on their hips.
Dickies Men's Original 874 Work Pant
C.N. Williamson and E.E. "Colonel" Dickie began their business careers in the "vehicle and harness" business in Bryan, Texas. In 1918, they and a few friends established the U.S. Overall Company. Then, in 1922, C. Don Williamson joined with his father and cousin to buy 100% of the overall company on a one-third-each basis and renamed it Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company.
From its early years, Williamson-Dickie enjoyed steady growth which was slowed only by the Great Depression, and during World War II, the company produced millions of uniforms for the nation's armed forces. In converting to civilian production after the war, C. Don Williamson began a strategy of geographical expansion and established new production facilities, warehouses, and sales territories throughout the United States. In the late 1950s, Williamson-Dickie became an international company by expanding into the European market and the Middle Eastern market - where Texas oilmen introduced the Dickies brand to Middle Eastern oil fields.
Dickie Men's Original Work Pant, Mens Dickie Traditional Work Pants, Woker's Traditional Work Pants, Men Work Pants, heavy Duty Pants, Twill Pants, Twill Work Pant