Your Cart is empty
Dan Post DP2815 Mens Franklin Western Boot Sand - B
Brand : Dan Post Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Dan Post DP2815 Mens Franklin Western Boot Sand
The Dan Post Mens Franklin Western Boot DP2815 Sand is part of the Franklin Series by Dan Post. It is an 11" tall boot that features embroidery detailing for a stylish western look.
- Sand Mad Cat Leather Foot
- 11" Leather Shaft
- Fully Leather Lined
- Ultimate GEL-FLEX Insole
- Double Stitched Welt
- Height: 11" Shaft
- Toe: Square Toe
- Heel: Stockman Heel
- Outsole: Cowboy Certified TPU and Leather Outsole
- Color: Sand
- Sizes: D (7-12,13,14,15) | EW (7-12,13,14,15)
About Dan Post®
Dan Post® Boot Company markets and distributes men's women's and children's footwear under the brands Dan Post, Dan Post Cowboy Certified, Laredo Western Boots, Dingo, McRae Industrial, and is the authorized footwear licensee for John Deere and original Johnny Poppers boots.
Dan Post: Introduced in the mid-1960s, the Dan Post brand is synonymous with “Handcrafted Cushion Comfort.” Crafted with the finest exotic skins and premium leathers, Dan Post employs technologically advanced materials to ensure that your boots are comfortable from the first step.
Dan Post Cowboy Certified: Boots for the working cowboy and cowgirl! Made for the stirrup, for the range, and for people with a real love of our western heritage, there is no pretense about these boots or the people who wear them.
Laredo Western Boots: Known for its popular prices and authentic western styling, Laredo covers the style spectrum from riding to classic western to buckaroo styles. Whether you wear them for Saturday night out on the town or to work every day, Laredo Boots will stand up to the test.
Dingo: Creative, expressive, active and fun – if this describes you, then boy do we have the boots for you! Conceived in the early 70s for a social- and fashion-conscious generation, Dingo continues to offer quality boots and shoes from biker/harness styles to western fashion.
John Deere: Since 1837, the John Deere name has been synonymous with quality. Whether purchasing a tractor, bulldozer, or boots, you know you’re getting a superior product when you buy John Deere. Designed with the needs of the boot wearer in mind, we offer boots and shoes for the agricultural, industrial, and safety customer, as well as the logging and mining industry. No matter what the need, John Deere Boots will stand up to the job.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!