Your Cart is empty
Bar V Ranch Engraved Cross Necklace 316-177 - D
Brand : Bar V ranch
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Bar V Ranch Hammered Copper Engraved Silver Cross Necklace
- Inset hammered copper center
- Hand engraved raised silver border
- 18" Chain
- Dimension: 2" X 1.5" cross
- # 316-177-D
Welcome to our Bar V Ranch by Vogt collection. Each silver piece in this collection is individually hand made and hand engraved in sterling plate. Copper, jewelers bronze, and crushed turquoise accents can also be found throughout the line. Inspired by western design, function, and attitude, each Bar V Ranch piece is designed for a particular person. We invite you to take a look and see which piece we built for you.
The Vogt sterling and leather company is a small family owned business that has been building fine sterling silver western belt buckles, western jewelry, and leather accessories for over 40 years. Today cattle rancher, Chet Vogt manages Vogt Western Silver, and continues to inject the family's ranch-raised, Western lifestyle culture into the design and construction of these quality products.
Each Silver piece that comes out of our shop is individually crafted in hand engraved, solid sterling silver and is considered to be of "heirloom quality"- something you would be proud to pass down to your children and grandchildren.
The STEP BY STEP PROCESS
And as they are built to last a lifetime, each Vogt sterling accessory comes with the Vogt Family's Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee... if for any reason your Vogt sterling accessory breaks, bends, or twists, we will repair or replaced that item free of charge - no questions asked.
Like Vogt's sterling pieces, the leather belts and accessories are also hand carved and constructed. The belts are fully lined with a second piece of top grain leather. The edges of each belt are fine stitched and hand rubbed, and each belt passes through 22 different steps of fabrication and quality control before it is ever worn by a customer. Our leather products are backed by a quality craftsmanship guarantee, if a product is subject to a craftsmen quality defect we will replace the product.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!