Your Cart is empty
Ariat 10008642 Mens Rambler Pull On Steel Toe Work Boot Brown - B
Brand : Ariat
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Ariat 10008642 Mens Rambler Pull On Steel Toe Work Boot Brown
Ariat Mens Rambler Pull On Steel Toe Work Boot 10008642 is part of the Rambler Series by Ariat® and features a slip-resistant outsole with a non-marking tread design. These boots are also ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard Rated with a Slip Resistant Outsole. Great work Boots for the hard working cowboy!
- Ariat ATS™ Technology
- Rugged Full-Grain Leather
- Unlined Upper w/ Exposed Outseam Construction
- Oil & Slip Resistant, Non-Marking PVC Outsole w/ Non-Tracking Tread Design
- 90 Degree Heel
- Safety Toe: ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Platform: Rugged Traction
- Full Vamp
- Foot: Earth
- Upper: 10" Brown
- Toe: Wide Square
- Sizes: D (7-12,13,14) | EE (7-12,13)
ATS® Technology Footbed
Stability and Comfort from Ariat's Innovative Mid-Level Technology: Ariat's exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) Technology supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day.
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort.
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability.
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank enhances stability.
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
Ariat International® is a premium performance footwear, apparel and accessories brand for equestrian sports and other outdoor activities, located in Union City, California. Ariat was founded by Beth Cross and Pam Parker in 1992.
Ariat promotes its products through sponsorship agreements with the world’s top riders, teams, and global events.
Ariat is the official footwear sponsor of Professional Bull Riding (the PBR), the fastest growing sport on US television. It is also a strong sport in Brazil, and is launching in China in 2016. Ariat is the official footwear, and apparel supplier of World Series of Team Roping (WSTR), the largest adult community of roping athletes, and the official footwear sponsor of National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA).
Ariat is the official footwear supplier of the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF), and a sponsor of the Winter Equestrian Festival, Central Park Horse Show, Tryon Park Equestrian Center, and Washington International Horse Shows.