Your Cart is empty
Anderson Bean Mens Loch Ness Monster Boot 8673L-S1108 Tan
Brand : Anderson Bean
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Anderson Bean Mens Loch Ness Monster Boot 8673L-S1108 Tan
Anderson Bean Mens Loch Ness Monster Boot 8673L-S1108
These amazing men's cowboy boots from Anderson Bean feature a quality loch ness monster leather vamp and stitched upper, square toe. Other unique construction features are steel shanks for arch support and lemon wood pegs in the arch area. Unlike a nail, wooden pegs enable the sole of the boot to adjust naturally to changes in temperature and moisture. Anderson Bean Cowboy Boots are have a distinctive and comfortable fit, whether working behind a desk or on the back of a horse.
- Handcrafted in Texas, USA
- Vamp: Tan Loch Ness Monster
- Top: Bass Explosion
- Features: Tan Hybrid Sole
- Style# 8673L-S1108
Anderson Bean boots are made with all leather construction from the highest quality materials possible. There are no foam or rubber fillers or overcomplicated stabilization systems. 0ver a century and a half of experience has provided our boot makers with the knowledge and experience to craft a uniquely high quality product. They start with premium hides to provide comfort and longevity. You will not find any synthetic hides or man-made leather in our boots, ever. The hides are cut with an attention to detail and placement on the hide to allow each piece to naturally expand and contract with heat and moisture, just as nature designed.
The majority of our boots are made with leather soles or hybrid soles that combine an all leather sole with an injected molded rubber pad at the ball of the foot to extend the longevity of the sole and maintain the flex of the boot. With these traditional types of soles we use lemon wood pegs to secure the Spring Steel Shank in place in the arch of the foot for support. This process is more than tradition, it is pure functionality, and our craftsmen have been using it for over 150 years. The pegs will actually expand and contract with the leather as it changes temperature and moisture content so that they do not fall out or rust like a nail.
From the ground up, our boots are built with the finest and most durable materials that nature can supply. Each pair is lined with premium cowhide and has leather heel counters and leather insoles. Simple attention to detail is the key in every part of the process of making Anderson Bean boots. It’s a lot easier to not overcomplicate things.
The most important aspect of Anderson Bean Boot Company is the Human Element. From our craftsmen to our customers we have been truly blessed. We try to answer each e-mail and social media message that comes in with questions about our boots, because, we like hearing from our customers. We like to hear all the good things as well as the not so good. If you have had an issue with our boots, please let us know so that we can take care of it as best we can. This is all part of the process of constant attention to quality. We will stand behind our product, so that you can count on it.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!