Men’s 11″ Double-H Domestic Wide Square Toe Boot – DH3560
Double-H Domestic Wide Square Toe ICE™ Roper is destined to become a modern classic. Soft yet durable leathers and an intricate design give this boot a rustic appeal.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Old Town Folklore Leather
- Wide Square Toe
- Leather-Lined Shaft
- Perfed Saddle Vamp
- PermaFresh Footprint® Cushioned Insole
- Oak ICE™ Outsole
- 1 1/2 Inch Heel
- Sizes: [D:7-12,13,14] [EE:7-12,13,14]
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only.
Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
- Reviews (0)
Double-H Domestic Wide Square Toe Boot – DH3560
Double H boots for the man who lives (and works) western. The Double H ICE work roper features a leather foot under a fancy stitched 10″ shaft. Stacked 1 1/4″ heel. Updated wide square toe profile. Double stitched full welt construction. Imported.
The USA-made ICE Roper boots by Double-H put a modern look on a classic style. These boots have a wide square toe that will look great for any occasion and is still functional in the saddle. The leather uppers and leather lined for maximum comfort and breathability. A plastic shank is a great alternative to a metal shank, offering support and stability at a lighter weight. The upper is stitched to the outsole with welted construction, allowing these boots to be resoled if necessary. These boots are complete with the Oak ICE™ outsole, which has outstanding abrasion, oil, and slip resistance.
Men’s 11″ Domestic Wide Square Toe ICE™ Roper DH3560 ( Double-H Technology)
Made in USA: Footwear made in USA and manufactured at our Martinsburg, PA facility
ICE™ Outsole: This ultra-strong outsole is designed to resist abrasion for longer wear.
PermaFresh® Footprint: A shock absorbing cushion insole with anti-bacterial protection.
Shoe Use and Care
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a soft brush, then a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating. Blooming can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Do not soak. Let dry.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear oil or wax product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders, disinfectant sprays and cedar shoe trees. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.