Women’s Caterpillar Carlie Steel Toe Boot P89674
- Steel Toe, Electrical Hazard, Slip Resistant
- Tumbled Oiled Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Nylon Mesh/Suede Lining
- Ortholite Sock Liner
- EVA Heel Cushioning Midsole
- Steel Shank
- iTechnology™ Construction
- Color: Chocolate
- Sizes: M (5-10)
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only.
Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
- Reviews (0)
Caterpillar Carlie Steel Toe Boot P89674
- Slip Resistant : Cat footwear with slip resistant soles reduce the risk of slips and falls – the hazard of low traction surfaces.
- Electrical Hazard : RATED ASTM-F2413-05 1/75 eh. special eh construction protects the wearer against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions.
- iTechnology : iTechnology combines the durability of a workboot with the comfort of an athletic shoe for all-day comfort.
- Steel Toe : Rated astm F2413-11 i/75 C/75, the highest available strength for impact and compression.
ABOUT CATERPILLAR FOOTWEAR
As the world’s foremost manufacturer of heavy equipment, Cat earthmovers are known around the world as a symbol of honest work, strength and integrity. Cat Footwear makes boots and shoes based on these same principals. The brand has evolved from work boots into a range of industrial and casual footwear built with the sole purpose of staying true to their original goal–creating genuine, hard-working boots and shoes.
Caterpillar shoes are the perfect work shoes for any job. With steel toe, ASTM, ANSI, and electrical hazard ratings these boots and shoes are made for work. Whether your work shoes are for working in factory, the docks, or a construction site CAT has got you covered.