Your Cart is empty
Lucchese LCB22 Gator Billet Genuine Horsehair Braided Western Belt Multi-Color
Brand : Lucchese Boot Company
JCWesternwear.com Pricing is Only Valid when Purchasing Online. Not Valid at our Retail Stores. Certain Products are Available Online Only. Please Call for IN-STORE Availability.
Lucchese LCB22 Gator Billet Genuine Horsehair Braided Western Belt
Lucchese LCB22 Gator Billet Genuine Horsehair Braided Western Belt - This handsome exotic caiman Lucchese classic belt perfectly pairs a classy black caiman billet with a stunning handmade horsehair braided strap for timeless southwest class and style. This belt will accentuate any western outfit showcasing denim or slacks over any exotic boots. Hand made in Texas.
- Lucchese Classics Belt
- Authentic Braided Horsehair Strap
- Genuine Caiman Billets
- Buckle & keeper are removable (add your own if you wish)
- Width: 1.5" Wide
- Color: Multi
- Made in U.S.A.
- Style# LCB22
GUIDE: Your belt size should be 2 inches larger than your pant size/waist size. Example, if you wear a size 32″ pants, you would order a size 34″ belt.
IMPORTANT: Do not measure the belt from end to end. You will not get the accurate size that way.
Lucchese Boot Company was established in San Antonio, Texas in 1883 by Sam Lucchese, Sr. (1868-1929), an Italian immigrant from Sicily, and his brothers.It was then known as Lucchese Bros. Their main customer was the United States Army stationed in Fort Sam Houston. When it came to making boots, Sam Lucchese had a practical approach, “stressing quality and cost efficiency.” He was interested in using the latest machines and techniques in order to increase the production of boots. In 1923, Sam Lucchese, Sr., fell ill, and his son Cosimo Lucchese took over. He incorporated the Lucchese Boot Company that same year, which had previously been known as Lucchese Bros.
In 1949, the company was commissioned boots for an advertising campaign for Acme Boots. In 1961, Sam Lucchese, Jr., took over, and by 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson admitted to wearing Lucchese boots.
In 1970, Lucchese was sold to Blue Bell Corporation, parent company to Wrangler. By 1987, the company moved to El Paso, Texas, where it is still headquartered, from San Antonio, Texas. By 1998, Blue Bell Corporation sold Lucchese to Arena Brands, a Western Apparel conglomerate that was formerly known as Hat Brands, Inc.
In 2009, the Texas Legislature recognized the company's contribution to Texan culture by passing House Concurrent Resolution 226.
Today, Lucchese manufactures handmade leather boots; however, the company's retail stores have expanded into Western apparel, leather fine goods and jewelry. John Muse is the current Chairman of the company.
Lucchese western belts, Mens Lucchese Classic belts, Lucchese cowboy belts , Men's Womens Western Leather belt, Western classic Exotic skin belts , Premium leather belts ,mens Genuine Lizard Snake Skin Gator Ostrich leather belt, Expensive western cowboy belts, Lucchese Performance Belt
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your online order, JCWesternWear.com always accepts return for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with any item(s) returned as well as subsequent exchange shipping costs.
- Allow 5-10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection.
- All return and exchange items must be in the exact condition as received by Purchaser.
- All return and exchange items must be in new, unaltered and unused condition.
- All return and exchange items must be free of any signs of wear or damage, including, but not limited to, stains, odor, scratches, and/or stretching.
- All return and exchange items must have original tags, labels and packaging.
- All return and exchange items must be accompanied by store receipt or online order Packing Slip.
- Please be advised that original shipping charges on your order are non-refundable.
- All return items are subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a credit card; a credit will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less the 10% handling and restocking fee.
- When returning an item purchased online using a Gift Certificate, a new Gift Certificate will be issued in the amount of the original purchase, less a 10% handling and restocking fee.
- Custom Made items, Special Order items, Final Sale items, Clearance items, altered and/or monogrammed or engraved items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note, the time frame for exchanged products varies. We will provide you with a timeline for your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- To begin your return, CLICK HERE
- Please refer to your In-Store purchase receipt for our Brick And Mortar Return policy.
IN-STORE RETURN/EXCHANGE OF INTERNET ORDERS
If there is a JC Western retail store near you we will happily process your return or exchange in one of our stores provided you bring the internet email receipt and packing slip to the store.
When returning an item purchased online in-store all return & exchange policies above apply including the 10% handling & restocking fee.
MAIL RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEM(s) TO:
J.C. Western® Supply
710 N Old Dixie Hwy
Jupiter, FL 33458
Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Call us at: 561-748-8801
Email us at: Customerservice@jcwesternwear.com
JC Western is proud to offer years of personal Customer Service.
We value your business and thank you for shopping with us online and in our stores!